Applications are now open for Erasmus Scholarships 2021 for International Students to avail of a fully funded Scholarship on bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral degree levels. All expenses are to be covered by the European Commission that will allow 2,500 Scholarships this year.
You may opt for any course you entertain, furthermore you will be studying in different parts of the world throughout your Erasmus scholarship and will also complete a one-year Internship. There are over 100 scholarships to choose from such as engineering, law, Economics, etc.
You Can Apply for Top 15 UK Scholarships for International Students in 2021
Install our App for daily scholarship updates and news.
- Host Organization: European commission
- Duration: 4,3,2
- Seats: 2500
- Program: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: The end of March
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Travel costs
- Health insurance
- Enrollment in different universities during your scholarship
- Studying in different countries throughout the world
- Travel allowance
- Monthly stipend- 1100,1200 per month
- Job Visa provided after completion
- International students/ domestic students
- IELTS/TOEFL scores
- 6.5 band in IELTS
- Low GPA students are also accepted
You May Apply for Newcastle University Scholarships in UK
The last date to apply for the Erasmus scholarship is at the End of March
How to Apply for Erasmus Scholarships?
You need to apply online through the Official Link.
1. Is work experience necessary to be eligible for the scholarship?
No, the Erasmus scholarship allows students with no work experience to apply as well.