The Erasmus University Holland Scholarships offered by the Netherlands universities offer partial funding in the first academic year. The Holland Scholarships are annual scholarships open for international students.
These Scholarships are open for non-EEA students, regardless of gender. Both bachelor’s and master’s degrees can be pursued in all subjects available under the participating universities. Studying in Holland guarantees a safe and sound environment and has over 21,000 English programs along with high-quality education and the value of your money.
About Erasmus University Holland Scholarships:
Erasmus University Holland Scholarships are available for both Dutch citizens and European civilians through the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam.
This scholarship is for foreign learners who are neither European nationals nor European Economic Area (EEA) citizens and desire to seek a bachelor’s or master’s doctorate in Holland.
The Holland Scholarships are financed by the Dutch ministry of education, culture, and science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. All subjects and fields are open to apply.
You may apply for Sweden Full Fees Scholarship for International Students.
- Location: Holland
- Host Organization: University of the Netherlands
- Program: Bachelors and master degrees
- Opportunity: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 1st Feb 2022 or 1st May 2022
Participating Universities: You Can Check the list of Participating Universities.
Benefits of Erasmus University Holland Scholarships:
This scholarship is Tuition Fees based scholarship and provides the following fees.
- Students will get € 5.000, € 10.000 or € 15.000.
- Social and Behavioural Sciences.
- History, Culture, and Communication.
- Health Policy & Management.
- and more…
Eligibility Criteria of Erasmus University Holland Scholarships:
- Be a non- EEA nationality
- Not have a degree from an educational institute in the Netherlands
- Applying for a full-time bachelor’s and master’s degree at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutes.
- Meet the specific requirements of the chosen institution.
You may apply for the University of Calgary Scholarships for the year 2022.
- Application starts: 25th of November 2021
- Deadline: 1 February or 1 May 2022
How to Apply for Erasmus University Holland Scholarships:
You need to check the websites of the chosen institute. The deadlines and other requirements may vary from institute to institute. Visit the Official Link for complete info.
When Should I Apply for Erasmus Scholarships?
You must Apply Before January, and make sure to plan ahead. Start looking for Erasmus University Holland Scholarships 6-12 months in advance
How Do I Apply for an Erasmus Scholarships?
Follow the Scholarships information and instruction on the Erasmus University Holland Scholarships page.