Applications are requested to apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland 2020 program. This Scholarship is available for all international students with any nationality. ETH Excellence Scholarship is an amazing Chance to study in Switzerland so don’t miss this opportunity and apply before 15 December 2019.
Switzerland’s Government offers so many Scholarships in Switzerland and All-Academic Fields are available for International students. This is a master Scholarship program and it covers your whole Living and Study Expenses.
Both Fully Funded and Partially Scholarships program for Master’s study are available.
Full Opportunities platform share 1000s Fully Funded opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Scholarships Opportunities Sweden Government Scholarship & Chinese Government scholarships 2020.
Full Opportunities has recently also Launched FO mobile Application for Andriod users, you can download and use now.
The mobile app for IOS users will be announced soon.
- 1 Details of the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria:
- 3 Required Documents:
- 4 ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland Covers:
- 5 Available Fields:
- 6 Deadline of the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland:
- 7 How to Apply for the ETH Zurich Scholarship
Details of the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland 2020
- Program: Masters
- Location: Switzerland
- Scholarship Type: Full and Partial
- Duration: 1 to 1.5 year
- Deadline: December 15, 2019
You May Apply in Other Opportunities:
- Scholarships in Central European University Hungary (Fully Funded)
- Medical Scholarship in Australia 2020 – Bachelor Scholarship
- Scholarships in Japan 2020: Yokohama University – Fully Funded
- Diploma Scholarships in Qatar University 2020
- National and International Students.
- You must have a Bachelors Degree.
- Age: Not Mentioned
- Application Form
- Motivation Letter.
- Pre-Proposal for your Master’s thesis.
- Two Reference Letters.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland Covers:
There are two types of Scholarships for International Students:
- ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship
- ETH-D Scholarship
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship:
- It covers your Living and Study Expenses (CHF 12000 / Semester).
- It covers Complete Tuition Fees.
It is a Partially Funded Scholarship and covers you the following cost:
- Partial Living and Study Expenses (7500 per Semester).
- Additionally, you will receive CHF 3000 per semester by Department.
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Integrated Building Systems
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems
- Energy Science and Technology
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Micro and Nanosystems
- Neural Systems and Computation
- Nuclear Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Quantum Engineering
- Robotics, Systems, and Control
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Chemical and Bioengineering
- Computational Science and Engineering
- High Energy Physics
- Interdisciplinary Sciences
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Quantitative Finance
- Comparative and International Studies
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge
- Management, Technology, and Economics
- Mathematics Didactics
- Science Didactics
- Science, Technology, and Policy
- Agricultural Sciences
- Applied Geophysics
- Atmospheric and Climate Science
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Science
- Health Sciences and Technology.
Deadline of the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland:
15 Dec 2019 is the last date to apply for Masters Scholarships in the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship.
How to Apply for the ETH Zurich Scholarship
They are now accepting Online Application Form, and Link is given below:
Official Link: Click here
Last Updated: 01 Nov 2019