Often known as Blue Book Traineeships, the European Union Traineeships offer students the opportunity to gain real-world experience from the European Union. Each year, the traineeship program for student workers in Europe opens, which allows them to work in the directorates general, agencies, and bodies of the EU.
In the European Union, the trainees will have the opportunity to experience services in real life. The fields in which they can polish their skills include competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc. Students will interact with others through meetings, group work, and public hearings. This will give them an understanding of how well-respected organizations collaborate and work together for a better and more prosperous future.
About European Union Traineeships:
International trainees participating in the European Union Traineeship should have an open-minded approach and a solution-oriented approach to European issues. Besides this, trainees will also learn the methods used by the commission to run an organization in a way that benefits humans. Additionally, the Blue Book traineeship program offers graduates a stepping stone into their careers by allowing them to learn from international and multicultural environments.
Participating in the meetings, answering citizens’ inquiries, and assisting management projects will undoubtedly lead to a wealth of experience for the European Union Trainees to pursue a brighter and more rewarding career.
Why Should I apply for About European Union Traineeships:
Graduate students studying at the Eu have one of the best traineeship programs at the EU since they can work in a union of 27 European countries. These laws, which have established a standardized system of laws over the years, will assist the trainees in becoming knowledgeable about the way in which these laws are used and implemented. Besides economic and political issues, the European Union deals with security and defense matters as well.
Although it lasts for approximately five months, the European Commission Traineeship gives its trainees a lifetime capability of excellence. During the training, trainees will learn about the European Commission and its agencies, building a worldwide network, and making contacts with other international organizations.
In addition to next-generation EU projects, the Conference on the Future of Europe, and Coronavirus (COVID-19) are all ongoing projects in the European Union right now.
EU trainees are part of a larger cause, one that promotes language and culture, aids in business collaboration, and works for the good of the people through this fully funded internship program.
- Opportunity By: EU
- Duration: 05 Months
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 August 2021
You should apply to University of Southern Queensland Scholarship Australia 2022
Eligibility Criteria of the European Union Traineeships 2021:
- The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree of at least 180 credit hours or have completed a three-year degree program of higher education.
- The degree must be officially confirmed by the university or a completion certificate must be submitted to the applicant.
- The applicant must not have previously worked for any commission, agency, delegation, MP, or Advocate General within the European Court of Justice.
- Previous experience with these items must be no longer than six weeks if the applicant has any prior experience.
- Any two of the official languages of the EU should be very well known by the applicant
Candidates who demonstrate an international profile through education, work, or volunteering abroad will receive additional points.
- Candidates who have papers and publications in rare fields and who have papers and publications will receive extra points.
- Each trainee will get €1,229.32 per month as a stipend.
- The trainees will be reimbursed for their visa costs.
- We will reimburse your medical expenses.
- Travel expenses will be covered by the EU.
How to Apply for European Union Traineeships?
The candidate must follow a three-step process in order to apply successfully.
- Step 1: Applicants must first register themselves with the European Commission Authentication Service by using an EU login.
- Step 2: To begin using the service, new users need to create an account.
- Step 3: Using your email address or your ECAS username, create your login account.
- Step 4: You must complete your application in the next step.
- The application can be saved and accessed at any time by the applicant.
- Step 5: Applicants need to explain their choice of DGs, services, or agencies in the motivation section.
- Step 6: Lastly, you need to submit your application after completing it.
- A confirmation receipt is sent to the applicant along with a candidate number in the event that the application is submitted completely.
- Step 7: Go to the homepage of your application and resubmit it if you do not get a candidate number.
- Documents are not required with the applications.
- Following the first stage of the application process, your application statements will need to be accompanied by proof.
You may apply for Best Scholarships in Europe and Universities Without IELTS
Apply before 31 August 2021 for the European Union Traineeships 2021-22
Official Link: Check Here