Applicants are now invited to apply for the EUSPA logo design competition. This competition is held by European GNSS Agency. Every participant can submit up to 2 logo designs.
The participants are encouraged to come up with creative and innovative new designs. The selected design will be used as the new EUSPA logo.
You may Apply in Essay Writing Contest 2020
- Location: Online
- Opportunity Type: Competition
- Competition Type: Logo Design
- Organized by: European GNSS Agency
- Deadline: 14 August 2020
About the Competition
the European GNSS agency is an operational arm of the EU space programme. It is expected to become the EU agency for space program (EUSPA)in the future and thus is on the hunt for the perfect logo. The logo should be creative, innovative and one that tells a story.
- Applicants must be nationals of European Union
- applicants must ensure that the logo contains blue color (EU Flag color)
- applicants must not use more than 2 fonts
- 5 finalists will be selected by the jury
- The 5 finalists will be invited to negotiate a contract with GSA for the logo
- Selected finalist can earn up to 15 thousand euros
How to Apply in Logo Design Contest?
In order to apply, applicants have to mail their design project and authorship declaration to the following email: email@example.com. (scans of original projects! documents duly signed and dated)
You May Follow these Books:
Can i apply if i am less than 18 years of age?
Yes, since the competition has no age restriction.
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 07 August 2020