Excellence and Master Scholarships Program in Switzerland:
ETH Foundation Switzerland is now offering a scholarship opportunity for both domestic and international students. This Amazing opportunity is for those students who want to be able to study a Master degree course. The location of this opportunity is ETH Zurich University Switzerland.
Master Scholarship Program covers:
1. Excellence Scholarship Program in Switzerland:
- Monthly Stipend
- Excellence Scholarship covers living and studies expense 11,000 Swiss franc CHF (equivalent to 11335.59 USD dollar) per semester.
- Tuition fee
- This Excellence Scholarship Opportunity starts when applicants commence his/her Master degree.
2. Master Scholarship Program in Switzerland:
- Partial stipend
- Master Scholarship covers the expense of (6,000 Swiss franc CHF equivalent to 6183.05 USD dollar) per semester.
- 1,500 – 3,000 Swiss franc CHF per semester additionally.
- Also offers assistantship of 600 Swiss franc CHF from the second Semester.
- This Scholarship program starts when the applicant commences his or her master degree.
- Must have Graduated as top 10% of their undergraduate program (Grade A).
- The students are not eligible if these have already admission to Master at ETH Zurich University Switzerland.
- ETH Bachelor’s student can also apply for this program.
How to Apply for these (Excellence Scholarship and Master Scholarship):
1. Application form (Application form will be available from 1st November 2018 to 15 December 2018).
2. Motivation Letter.
3. Pre-Proposal for Master thesis: (how to write a pre-proposal)
4. 2 Recommendation letter from your professors.