Fully funded President Abdul Kalam Azad Fellowship is now accepting applications. The Fully Funded fellowship is awarded at the University of South Florida in the USA. Only Indian Students can apply for this Fellowship Program. So, Don’t miss this best opportunity and apply before 3rd Feb 2020.
Full Opportunities #FO is sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for International students & youth. You can also apply for other Essay related Opportunities Zhejiang University Scholarship in China 2020 & The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020.
- Location: USA
- Host Institute: University of South Florida
- Program level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship type: Fully funded
- Deadline: 03 Feb 2020
- Applicants must have Indian nationality
- Applicants should have graduated from or are going to graduate from an Indian institute
- Applicants will first have to apply and be selected into a Ph.D. program at the University of South Florida, after that, they can apply for this scholarship.
Fellowship at University of South Florida covers
- The complete tuition fee for up to 4 years).
- A stipend worth$22,000 that covers health insurance and other fees.
Available fields of study:
- Applied Physics
- Cell Biology
- Business Administration
- Molecular Biology
- Marine Sciences
The last date to apply for Fellowship at University of South Florida is 03 Feb 2020.
How to apply:
There is an online Application Form. All applicants must have submitted a USF graduate application and established a university ID number at the USF graduate admissions portal prior to submitting the Kalam Fellowship form.
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Masters Scholarships in University of Geneva 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Alserkal Residence Summer Cycle Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply to the Fellowship at the University of South Florida. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 26 Dec 2019