Fellowship by the United Nations in Netherlands
Applications are invited for the United Nations fellowship program in the Netherlands by the largest intergovernmental organization, the United Nations. The fellowship will take place at the Peace Palace in The Hague, the country of Netherlands and will be a 40-day long fellowship.
Dates: July 1st to August 9th
- Applicants must have a legal background and professional experience in the International Law field.
- Applicants must be in good health and be able to attend the fellowship for all 40 days.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Fully funded fellowship covers:
- Travel expenses (economy class)
- A stipend
- The registration fee for the Hague Academy of international law
- Training material
- Medical insurance
Deadline: 20 February 2019
- Click Official Link: Click now
- The application form is given in the right corner of that official link page, under “Downloads” – application form (English only).
Official link: legal.un.org