Applications are invited for the Fellowship by the United Nations in Netherlands by the largest intergovernmental organization, the United Nations. The fellowship will take place at the Peace Palace in The Hague, the country of Netherlands and will be a 40-day long fellowship.
- Location: Netherlands
- Duration: 40 Days
- Deadline: 24 Feb 2020
- Dates: 29 June to 7 August 2020
- Applicants must have a legal background and professional experience in the International Law field.
- Applicants must be in good health and be able to attend the fellowship for all 40 days.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- International law
- Treaty law
- State responsibility
- International peace and security
- Peaceful settlement of international disputes
- Diplomatic and consular law
- International organizations
- United Nations institutions and law-making
- The work of the International Law Commission
- Human rights law
- Humanitarian law
- Criminal law
- International environmental law
- Law of the sea
- International trade law
- International investment law
- Legal research
- Legislative drafting
UN Fellowship in Netherlands 2020 covers:
- Travel expenses (economy class)
- A stipend
- The registration fee for the Hague Academy of international law
- Training material
- Medical insurance
Deadline: 24 February 2020
- Click Application Form Link
- The application should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application form is given in the right corner of that official link page, under “Downloads” – application form (French only).
Official link: Click Here
You May Apply in Aziz Foundation Program 2020
Last Updated: 18 Jan 2020