Fellowship For Business Journalism 2019:
The McGraw Fellowship for business journalism is offered by The Harold W. McGraw, Jr. Center for Business Journalism to support coverage on issues like business, finance and global economy.
Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism at the City University of New York, USA
- For each project selected applicants will receive grants up to $15,000.
- Applicants stories are published on the McGraw website.
- Editorial supervision is provided.
- Journalists are provided with assistance with their articles in digital and printable outlets.
- Work experience to develop their projects and edit completed stories.
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship For Business Journalism:
To be eligible for this fellowship
- Five years of professional experience is required
- Reporters, freelancers and editors who work with nonprofit organizations news organizations are eligible to apply.
- No specifications about eligible regions Are mentioned, applicants can be from any country.
How to apply for Fellowship For Business Journalism:
Application is to be completed online and submitted along with the following documents ;
- A story proposal on a well-focused topic is to be submitted with the application. The proposal should highlight what’s new and significant about the story.
- Three published journalism samples are to be submitted
- References from two editors
Deadline: January 4, 2019
Official link: mcgrawcenter.org