Fellowship in Germany – Cross Cultural Program:
The German federal foreign office and ifa – Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen e.V are now accepting applications for a fully funded Fellowship in Germany – Cross Cultural Program. This is an amazing Opportunity for Youth, so Don’t miss these kinds of Full Opportunities.
The fellowship is in the field of Civic Education.
Applicants must be from one of the following countries:
- Pakistan, Egypt, Malaysia, Qatar, Jordan, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Palestinian, Territories, Morocco Algeria, Bahrain, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Libya, Mauritania, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
Eligibility Criteria Fellowship in Germany – Cross Cultural Program:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 23 – 45 years
- Be physically fit to travel and stay in Germany
- English proficiency, both written and spoken is required
- Applicants must have either worked in the field of civic education or have acquired volunteer experience relevant to it
In addition to the general requirements given above, students should also check the eligibility criteria of the 10 institutes where fellowships will be given as well.
Note: Students who are currently enrolled in the university can NOT apply
Fully Funded Fellowship covers:
- A 550 euro stipend per month
- Travel fare and visa expenses
- Travel health insurance
How to apply:
- Open the Official Link – Click Here.
- At the end of the page, 10 fellowship offers will be given (in red color).
- Choose the one you want to apply for and click on its link, you will then get the ‘apply now’ option for it.
Things you will need:
- Letter of recommendation (Use this Template).
- Letter of motivation – (Use this Template).
- Portrait photograph
Deadline: February 28, 2019
Official Link: ifa-portal.rexx-recruitment-com