Applications are now open for Fellowship in UK for the year 2020-21. The University of Oxford Reuters Institute Journalism Fellowship is a Fully Funded Fellowship in United Kingdom UK.
Fellowship in UK 2020:
The UK Fellowship enables journalists from all over the world to research on the topic of heir choice relate to their work and media industry before returning to their home country. Reuters Institute Journalism Fellowship provides an opportunity to be a part of an official network of journalists globally, examine the issues which industry is facing currently and contact with leading practitioners and experts there.
Full Opportunities #FO is sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for International students & youth. You can also apply for other Essay related Opportunities DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2020 (Fully Funded) & NASA Internship in USA: How to Get Full Internship 2020.
- Location: United Kingdom
- Host Organization: Reuters Institute and University of Oxford
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3rd February 2020
What are the Benefits of Fellowship in UK:
- Living costs
- More Available funding types can be checked.
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of five years of Journalistic experience.
- Applicants must be able to write English which can be published as you would be asked to produce papers.
- If you arent native English speaking students please required an English proficiency certificate More information on the university’s English language requirements.
- Personal statement having your journalistic values, major trends in the media landscape in which you work and a summary of what you would contribute to the Fellowship program (maximum 500 words).
- Statement of maximum 1,000 words explaining your proposed research project.
- Reference letter from your employer, supporting your application and providing the absence leave – if you are a freelance journalist, we will accept a professional reference letter from a colleague or higher education tutor.
- A second professional reference letter from a former employer.
- Sample of your work.
- Evidence you have the required English language ability, if you aren’t a native English speaker than an original certificate no more than 2 years olf is required issued by an organization of English proficiency (see language requirements).
For Print Journalists:
- Provide three articles or reports only, including dates and names of the publications.
- Material published in any other language and its translation in English.
- Applicants in managerial or editorial positions should include a statement maximum of 500 words describing their work.
For Broadcast Journalists:
- A link/URL of an example of your work via Vimeo or YouTube (maximum 10 minutes) with a brief, written description of the material.
- A summary in English and material also in another language.
- Applicants in managerial or editorial positions should include a statement of a maximum of 500 words describing your work, including details of any major programs in which you have taken part.
The last date to apply for Fellowship in the UK is 3rd February 2020.
How to Apply for Fellowship in UK 2020:
You need to apply for Fellowship in the UK by clicking the below-mentioned link which would lead you directly to the University of Oxford fellowship application form, fill the form and upload the required documents.
Review the application and submit before the deadline and you’re done!
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Masters Scholarships in University of Geneva 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- NIG Summer Internship in Japan: How to Get Full Internship
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply to Fellowship in UK. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 20 Dec 2019