The USAID – United States Agency for International Development will accept applications (from 5th April 2020) for Fully Funded Full bright scholarships at Masters and Ph.D. level of study in the United States of America.
The Fulbright scholarship is one of the most sought after graduate scholarships in the world that opens up great opportunities for students.
Fulbright Scholarships for Masters and PhD:
These are fully funded scholarships in United States of America. The selected students will get a chance to study in a university in America. These Fulbright scholarships are fully funded. They cover the fee of the university, Traveling, accommodation and also include a stipend.
Applicants from 150 countries of the world are eligible to apply for the Fulbright Scholarships in USA. These fully-funded scholarships are offered at the level of Masters and Ph.D. Applicants can apply to study almost all fields, except clinical medicine. All the expenses are paid by the US department of state.
Applicants from 150 countries of the world are eligible to apply for the Fulbright Scholarships in USA. These fully-funded scholarships are offered at the level of Masters and Ph.D. Applicants can apply to study almost all fields, except clinical medicine. All the expenses are paid by the US department of state
Since getting the visa of the United States can be a lengthy process, the US department of state makes the whole process easy by assisting the selected candidates with Visa.
Note: This scholarship is not for students of Clinical medicine
- Location: USA
- Program type: Scholarships
- Program level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 15, 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Scholarships:
- Applicants applying for the Master’s degree must have completed 16 years of education.
- Which means either a Bachelor’s degree of 4 years or a combination of 2 years of Bachelor’s and 2 years of Masters
- Applicants applying for a Ph.D. degree must have completed 18 years of education, which means a Master, Mphil or equivalent degree
- Recent graduates can apply
- Graduates in the fields of BBA and MBA must have at least 2 years of work experience
before they can apply.
Applicants who have some experience in research or public sector are encouraged
Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
Important announcement: All applicants are required to take the GRE – Graduate record examination test in order to apply.
After selection, the selected people will also be required to take the TOEFL test. In order to gain complete knowledge about TOEFL, visit: (link to FO TOEFL article)
Fulbright Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. Covers:
- Visa process fee
- Complete tuition fee
- Health coverage
- An allowance to settle in
Available Fields in Fulbright:
- People from all fields except clinical medicine can apply.
- There are specific fields whose Students are strongly encouraged to apply, those are: Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science
June 15, 2020, is the last date to apply for Fulbright Scholarships. Deadline Extended due to coronavirus.
How to Apply:
Fill the Online Application form (by Applying Online) completely.
You will also need…..
- 3 reference letters
- Scorecard of your GRE test
- Scanned transcripts and must also include the grading system of the university that has issued you the degree.
Please Note: USEFP Testing Department is closed until 5th April. They Understand that this will inconvenience 2021 Fulbright applicants and are therefore extending the deadline until Monday, June 15, 2020.
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 17 March 2020