Full International Scholarships in France 2020 are inviting applicants for their full scholarships in France. This is a funded scholarship opportunity sponsored by the French government.
About International Scholarships in France:
The France Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MAEA) funds these full Scholarships in France. The French president Emmanuel Macaron encourages these International Students scholarships.
- Location: France
- Scholarship Provider: France Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Post Graduate (Masters and Ph.D.)
- Funding type: Fully funded
- Deadline: different months of 2020
- Applicants must have a good academic background.
- Applicants must enroll in a Master’s Program in France before October 2020.
- Applicants must not have lived in France after 1st April 2019.
- Applicants should not be over 28 years in age.
- Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Full Scholarships in France.
- Applicants should not have lived in France after 1st September 2019.
Full Scholarships in France Covers
- Complete tuition fee
- Return air ticket
- Free health insurance
- Visa application fee will be exempted for Pakistani Applicants
- For Master’s Scholarship in France (applicants from other countries): 5 April 2020
- For Master’s degree scholarship applicants from Pakistan: 1 May 2020
- For Ph.D. Scholarship: 5 April 2020
How to Apply:
Application Link is given below:
You May Apply For University of Sydney Scholarships Program 2020 – (Fully Funded)
Last Updated: 14 March 2020