These fully funded scholarships in Australia which are known as Australian Awards Scholarships provide students an opportunity to study in Australia to receive a Master’s degree.
Previously known as the Australian Development Scholarship aids students financially to pay for their higher studies in the prestigious Australian Universities that are affiliated with this full scholarships in Australia.
You May Check: Top 3 Full Scholarships in China 2020.
Host Organization: Australian Universities
Program level: Masters
Program type: Fully Funded
Deadline: 15 th April 2020 for Cambodia, 31 st March 2020 for Vanuatu, 30 th April 2020 for all other countries
- To apply for this fully funded scholarship in Australia, applicants need to ne at least 18 years of age by 1 st February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
- Applicants need to be a citizen of one of the following regions:
- Pacific: Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Republic of Palau, Wallis and Futuna.
- Middle East: Palestinian Territories.
- Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Malawi, Nigeria.
- Asia: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Bhutan, Indonesia
- Not be serving in the military
- Applicants are eligible to get a Student Visa
- If you are married or engaged to a person who holds an Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, you are not eligible to apply for this fully funded scholarship In Australia.
- Have no record of previously receiving a long term Australian Award scholarship or be applying to scholarships less than their academic levels
- Satisfy all admission requirements made by the respective Australian university they are
Benefit of Full Scholarships in Australia:
This is a fully funded scholarship that covers everything from your airfare, full tuition fee,
establishment allowance. This fully funded scholarship in Australia also helps to contribute in applicant’s living expenses, health insurance for overseas students and Pre-course English fee.
How to Apply:
All applicants need to check the opening and closing dates of applications for your country.
To apply online, you will need to register online at https://oasis.dfat.gov.au/ and make an account.
Log in your account and submit an online application form of Full Scholarships in Australia.
Official link: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the deadline same for all countries?
No, the deadline varies from country to country and you need to check the opening and closing date of applications of the specific country you belong to.
Last Updated: 29 Jan 2020