Fully Funded Fellowship at Oxford Center for Islamic Studies:
Fully funded fellowships are offered at the Oxford Center for Islamic Studies. This fully funded fellowship is offered by Chevening through a collaboration between Oxford center for Islamic studies and UK Foreign and Commonwealth offices. Selected applicants will carry out a self-driven independent research that will focus on their own project related to civilization and culture of Islam / current Muslim societies.
The fellowship is offered for academics or professionals pursuing a career that is related to academic activities and at the same time encourages understanding of the current Muslim societies and their culture.
Duration: 6 months
Fellowship starts: October 2019
Fully funded fellowship covers:
- Return economy tickets from home country to the UK
- Six-month log research
- Living expenditure during those 6 months
- A specific allowance for activities related to the research
Fully Funded Fellowship eligibility:
Applications are open for fellows from the following countries : Afghanistan , Algeria , Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Azerbaijan , Uzbekistan , Egypt, Philippines , Turkey, Morocco, Nigeria, Indonesia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories , Sudan , Turkmenistan, Jordan, Tunisia, Syria, Kyrgyzstan, Libya.
- Demonstrate potential to achieve a leadership role
- Have 5 or more years of academic / professional research experience
- Hold a post graduate degree or professional experience or training that is equivalent to it
- Not hold a British nationality (even if the applicant holds dual nationality)
- Meet the minimum English language ability criteria for a chevening award
- Not be former / current / relatives of employees of Her Majesty’s Government
- Committed to returning to their home countries after fellowship
Deadline: 6 November 2018
For More Details:
Full Opportunities Team: In case you are facing any problem regarding the application, SOP or the details of any opportunity, feel free to email us, comment or talk to our team via chat. we will get back to you as soon as possible.