Applications for Fully Funded Government scholarships in Poland are now open. People belonging to any country can apply for these Scholarships. These Scholarships are available for people belonging to different fields of study.
Fully Funded Government Scholarships in Poland:
People from academic disciplines of Information Technology, Engineering, Arts, Social Sciences and etc, all can apply for these Fully funded Government Scholarships in Poland. These Scholarships are offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland in collaboration with NAWA – Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange.
You May Apply For: Full Scholarships at De Montfort University UK 2020
- Location: Poland
- Offering Institute: MFA and NAWA
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Masters
- Scholarship type: Fully funded
- Deadline: 16 March 2020
Poland is one of the most peaceful and prosperous countries. Students who wish to study in a developed country should not miss this golden fully funded opportunity.
- Applicants must not be availing any other scholarship offered by this program in Poland
- Applicants must belong to one of the Eligible countries
- Applicants should not be citizens of Poland
- This should be the first Master’s level degree of the applicant
- Applicants must have good understanding and speaking skills in the English language (at least B2 level)
Full Government scholarships in Poland covers:
- Complete tuition fee
- A monthly stipend worth PLN 1,700
- Stipend worth PLN 500 for relocation to Poland
- PLN 500 worth stipend to cover the cost of the dissertation
Available Fields of Study:
- Social science
- Life sciences
- Agricultural sciences
- Life sciences
List of Eligible Countries:
List of countries whose citizens may apply for scholarships under the Programme:
How to Apply:
Application Link is given below:
Official Link: Click Here
Frequently Asked Question:
Can I apply if I'm a deserving student but a Polish National?
No. Only International citizens are eligible for this scholarship.there are Other Scholarships for deserving polish Students.
Last Updated: 2 March 2020