Fully Funded HEC Scholarship 2018:
Applications are now open to apply for Fully Funded HEC Scholarship 2018. This is an amazing opportunity for graduate students from Pakistan. 100 Needy and deserving students will get these full opportunities based scholarships from HEC and will continue their study abroad. This Scholarship is fully Funded Scholarship and covers your whole study fees. Only. Those students who have the domicile (form Baluchistan) are eligible to apply.
Course Level – HEC Scholarship:
- Indigenous LLB: 5 Year
- Indigenous LLM
- Foreign LLM
- Foreign Ph.D.
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Tuition/Study Fee
- Book and Laundering
- Traveling fee
The whole cost of Students will be covered by HEC, Higher Education Commision of Pakistan
- Applicants must be from HEC Recognized Universities.
- He/She should be able to cover whole eligible criteria to take admission in LLB/LLM/ Ph.D.
- Your Domicile should be from Balochistan.
- Your marks must have equal or above than 50% from an academic career.
- Those students who are already taking any HEC scholarships are not eligible for this opportunity.
- Age Criteria: Up to – LLB (25 Years), LLM(30 years), Ph.D. (35 years).
How to Apply:
- Click the Online Application Link. The link is given below.
- Applicants have to Deposit /Online Transfer /Bank Draft/Transfer Rs.500/.
Account Information: Habib Bank limited, in A/C No. 1742-79001334-01.
- The original Bank payment record/slip should be kept safe because at a later stage it will be required by HEC.
Deadline: 21 November 2018
For more Details: