Fully Funded International Conference in Germany by HEC & PIEAS:
Apply now for the 69th Lindau Noble Laureate Meeting in Germany. This is a fully funded opportunity to young students. Higher Education Commision (HEC) and Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS) have sponsored this amazing opportunity for Pakistani students. The purpose of this Fully funded meeting is to enhance, provide an environment and support talented students. The duration of this conference is about 2 weeks.
This is the full opportunities based program for all international students (about 600 students will get this Opportunity).
The 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting covers:
- Cost of Return Airfare Ticket
- Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded International Conference:
- Maximum age of Applicants: 35 years.
- at least 16 years Education in Physics or Related Area.
- At least 1 recommendation letter must be submitted from Applicant.
- Students who are in the field of Research.
Deadline: 02 September 2018
Shortlisted candidates from Pakistan shall be interviewed in Islamabad.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Conference in Germany:
Download the Application form: (Download Now)
- Submit it (PakLindau@pieas.edu.pk) via email with all supporting documents.
2. Also, send one hard copy of all form and supporting documents to the following address through TCS:
Director (Nobel Laureate Meetings Program), Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Science (PIEAS), Nilore-45650, Islamabad, Pakistan.