Fully Funded Media Arts residency In China:
Applications are open now for Fully Funded Media Arts Residency In China 2019 Program. The Education, Scientific and cultural organization of the United Nations is holding a fully funded art residency program in China. The “Experience Changsha Media Arts Residency Program’ will be held in April 2019.
Duration: April 7-May3 2019
Location of the residency: China
Eligibility criteria of Media Arts Residency Program:
The forum is meant to be for people aged between 18- 30 years old Applicants must be young artists, artistic entrepreneurs with minimum 2 years of work experience Students with formal training in the field of media arts and science
Fully Funded Media Arts Residency In China Program Covers:
- Air ticket
- Basic health insurance
- Stipend worth 2000 RMB
How to Apply:
- Download Application Form: Click Here
- Submit the following Form to email@example.com.
- Title of the email will be Your Name + City +Residency Program.
- The attached form.
- Your CV in English.
- Portfolio of your media artworks and projects (a minimum of 1 video or 10 pictures for each project).
- A copy of university degree/diploma/grades (if you’re a student) for your study of media art and design.
- Letter of recommendation from the training college or employer and transcripts.
- A one-page long proposal, minimum 300 words, of the project you would like to design and work on during the residency.
Deadline: 15 February 2019
Applications for next Round will start soon
Official Link: unesco-org