Applicants are now invited to apply for LIUC Scholarships Programs in Italy. These Scholarships are Fully Funded for Italian and non-Italian students and offering Ph.D. programs in the subject of Finance, Management Science, Accounting, Economics, Public Administration, Public Communication, Industrial Engineering, Environment.
About LIUC Fully Funded Ph.D Scholarships Program in Italy:
These Programs would be taught at Carlo Cattaneo University, Italy. You don’t need to pay any registration fee to grad this scholarship but you need to provide an English language certificate to be eligible for this prestigious scholarship. Don’t miss the chance to continue your higher studies in Italy.
- Location: Italy
- Host Organization: Carlo Cattaneo University
- Duration: 3 years
- Program: PhD
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th May 2020
- The tuition fee wavier and can be improved according to the student’s performance.
- hold a Laurea Magistrale or equivalent foreign academic degree (Master of Arts, Master of Sciences) or will achieve before 31st October 2020.
- Applicants who don’t have the degree mentioned above but have knowledge about that which can be seen by there education and experience will be considered.
- 1-4 years of Research Experience.
- Fluent English.
- English Proficiency certificate.
- Scan of application form
- Individual tax code
- Copy of national identity card
- Degree/diploma certificate
- 2 letters of reference
- International test sore
- A short statement of purpose according to the format on the website and should not exceed 1000 words
The last date to apply for Fully Funded Ph.D Scholarships in Italy is 29th May 2020.
How to Apply:
You need to apply for LIUC Ph.D. programs by first getting into the Ph.D. program at LIUC after that applicant will be eligible to apply for this scholarship in Italy.
Official Link: Click Here
You Can Apply in IMPA Summer Program in Brazil 2020
Last Updated: 28 March 2020