Apply Now for Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in France and the UK:
Université Grenoble Alps and Swansea University are now offering fully funded PhD scholarships 2018 Programs for all UK and EU students. This Fully funded Ph.D. program will be supervised by Anne Loison and Luca Borger.
Start Date: 15 December 2018 ( The Selected candidates: 18 months will be in France, and 18 months in the UK).
Fully Funded PhD Scholarships covers:
- Fully funded scholarships
- Stipend of £14,777/year
- €1,768.55 and €2,100 per month Gross salary for Successful students
- The full cost of tuition fees
- This fully funded Ph.D. is only for UK/EU students.
- The candidate must hold a Master’s degree in the required field (Behaviour Ecology, quantitative ecology, modelling, mathematics)
- The candidates have a university degree that should be equal to a European Master’s degree(5- year degree program).
- The Candidates whose Primary or Native language is not English, this Scholarship requires 6.5 IELTS Score.
How to Apply for this fully Funded PhD Program:
All Applicants should send the following documents to (email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com).
- Academic References: Require two supporting reference documents
- Degree Certificates
- Academic Transcript
- Details about your Final year Projects
- SOP / Motivation Letter
- Must fill College of Science PGR
You can also Post these documents to the following address:
Recruitment and Marketing Team,
College of Science,
Wallace Building, Swansea University
SA2 8PP, UK
Deadline: 15 September 2018
For more Details: