Applicants are invited to apply for the 2020 round of Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada. These are fully funded scholarships and are available for different levels of study. These Scholarships in Canada are funded by Global Affairs Canada. DFATD Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development in Canada will provide funding for these scholarships.
Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
Canada is a state known not just for its equality and peace, but also its Top Quality educational institutes. It is also among one of the most educated countries in the world. Canada is home to a large number of students from across the world and is one of the best foreign countries for one to complete his/her education.
You May Apply for Undergraduate Scholarship in Boston University USA 2020
- Location: Canada
- Host Institute: Canadian Universities
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Post-Secondary (Undergraduate/Graduate/diploma)
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded
- Deadline: 30 March 2020
Applicants will first have to apply and be admitted into a Post-Secondary educational institute in Canada.
- Applicants should not be citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- Applicants should not have a currently pending application where they have applied for Canadian permanent residence.
- Applicants must have the capability to study in the language of Program they select (English or French).
Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada cover:
- Visa fee.
- Airfare- economy Class.
- Living costs including food, accommodation.
- Pass for public transport.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Tuition fee.
Eligible Countries for Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Palestinians from the West Bank,
- Gaza and East Jerusalem can also apply.
Duration of scholarship:
- Minimum one academic year (8 months).
- Maximum two academic years (24 months).
- Academic year should start between August 2020 and February 2021.
How to apply?
- Applicants will first have to apply and be accepted into one of the designated institutes in Canada.
- Then the Canadian institute will apply for the scholarship on behalf of the candidate.
List of Designated Educational Institutes:
Check the List of Designated Institutes.
Official Website: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can people with dual citizenship apply for Full Scholarships in Canada?
Yes, as long as you do not have Canadian citizenship, You Can Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada.
Last Updated: 27 Feb 2020