Generacion 2030 Conference 2019 (Fully Funded):
The Generacion 2030 Conference 2019 is a fully funded conference which is going to be held in Spain. This is an amazing and Fully Funded Opportunity, the whole cost of Selected applicants will be covered by Organizers. So don’t miss this Conference.
Generacion 2030 2019 is a program which is initiative of International Youth Organization (OIJ), and CAF-Bank of Latin America supported them for this cause. OIJ is arranging all this with the collaboration of the Carolina Foundation.
They are going to select 42 young political leaders from 21 different countries of lbero-America. Those 42 will be able to attend the fully funded three-week leadership program (two virtual and one face-to-face in Madrid, Spain).
2-Phases Of Generacion 2030 Program:
- Virtual Phase Development: 1-14 April 2019.
- Development of face-to-face phase (Madrid, Spain).
Eligibility Criteria For Generacion 2030 Conference 2019:
- Applicants must be aged between 18 to 35 years.
- Must belong to one of the 21 Latin American countries.
Generacion 2030 – 2019 will cover:
- Transportation cost.
- Living arrangments
- Meal cost
- Materials used in the session.
Dead-Line: 28 February 2019.
Official Link: Generacion 2030 Conference
Summer, Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for:
- Youth Challenge Initiative Project Grants – 2019
- 14 Days Travel Writing Scholarship to Portugal
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for masters and PhD
- Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship – Postgraduate