The University of Edinburgh based in Scotland is offering a splendid opportunity of The Glenmore graduate post Scholarship, which are two scholarships being offered for post-graduate full-time on campus one year Masters study for all programs offered in the 2020-2021 academic session for International students.
About Medical Postgraduate Scholarships in UK:
The interested students can apply for The Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarships till 29 May 2020. The judgment will be on the basis of academic merit.
- Location: UK
- Host Organization: The University of Edinburgh
- Program: Masters level degree program
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Seats: 2
- Results: July 2020
- Deadline: 29 May 2020
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- The central African Republic
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equilateral Guinea
- The Gambia
- Guinea Bissau
- Ivory coast
- Lao’s People the Democratic Republic
- Sao tome and Principe
- Sierra leone
- Solomon islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- The tuition fee for a whole year.
- MSc( by research) biomedical Sciences( life sciences)
- MSc ( by research) Cardiovascular biology
- MSc human anatomy
- MSc Integrative Neuroscience
- MMedSci( by research) medical sciences
- MPH Public health
- MSc ( by research) Reproductive sciences
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- Mcs ( by research) Regenerated Medicine and Tissue Repair
- Based on Academic Merit.
- Must have the Overseas equivalent of UK first-class honors degree.
- Accepted for Admission in the University.
- The Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarships is likely to be offered to native Africans.
How to Apply:
- You need to apply for The Glenmore graduate post Scholarship by filling an online application form which is available at our web-based information portal at MyEd.
- During login, you would require your username and password.
The last date to apply for The Glenmore graduate post Scholarships in UK is 29th May 2020.
Official Link: Click Here
You May Apply For TDTU Graduate Scholarships in Vietnam 2020
Last Updated: 27 March 2020