Global Essay Writing Competition 2019:
Applications for participating in the Global Essay Writing Competition 2019 being held globally are open. It is funded by the World Bank Group and the Financial Times. With the new advancements in the world, the evidence is proving a lot of traditional practices wrong. One needs to be updated in order to survive in this world.
The world needs to know your extraordinary thoughts about life and world to change the dynamics. Write and express yourself and be bold!
Host: World Bank Group and Financial Times
Eligibility Criteria for Global Essay Writing Competition:
- One blog entry per participant
- No plagiarism
- The essay should be in the English language
- Age between 16-19 years
Global Essay Writing Competition covers:
- Winners will have their writings published in the Financial Times (at its sole discretion) and the World Bank Group blog.
- Winners will get to visit Washington DC in April 2019
- Winners below the age of 18 will need a written guardian’s permission to travel
Deadline: 31st January 2019.