Applications are now open to Apply for International Global Health Social Medicine Scholarships in UK for year 2020. Both male and female students are eligible to apply for this Postgraduate UK Scholarship program. This Opportunity covers your Complete Tuition Fees and living Expenses for the duration of your course.
- Location: Scholarships in UK
- Opportunity: Full Tuition Scholarships
- Organization: King’s College London
- Program: Postgraduates
- Deadline:31 March 2020
How to Get Global Health Social Medicine Scholarships in UK:
There are four different possibilities for obtaining these UK Scholarships (Financial Supports).
- Global Health & Social Medicine Postgraduate Scholarship
- Welcome Award for MSc in Global Health & Social Justice
- Continue at the School of Global Affairs, Postgraduate Scholarship
- Professor Janet Askham Bursary
1. Global Health & Social Medicine Postgraduate Scholarship:
The Value of this Scholarship is £9,900 for 2020 and 2021. All Students from any region, including UK, EU and overseas, are Encouraged to apply for this Full Time Study Scholarship Program.
2. Welcome Award for MSc in Global Health & Social Justice:
This is a Full Scholarship for 3 years, It is funded by the Welcome Trust.
This Scholarship is for all UK/EU and international Students and it covers Complete tuition fees. Scholarship recipients will also receive:
- A stipend of £17,000.
- Research allowance (up to £1,500)
- Funds to support research partners (up to £1,000)
- Additional fund of £833.
3. Continue at the School of Global Affairs, Postgraduate Scholarship:
The Value of Scholarship is offering a master’s awards of £9,900 for 2020/21.
- Geography BA/BSc
- Global Health & Social Medicine BA/BSc
- International Development BA
- Bioethics & Society MSc
- Gerontology & Ageing MSc
- Global Health & Social Justice MSc
4. Professor Janet Askham Bursary:
The Value of Scholarship program is £1,000. All International Students from UK, EU, Non-EU and overseas, are Encouraged to apply for this Scholarship Program.
Full Opportunities Network Shares So Many Latest Opportunities for International Students and Youth. You Can Also Check other Scholarship program.
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships
- Ph.D Scholarships
- Exchange Programs
- Summer Camps
- Summer Programs
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Global Health & Social Medicine Postgraduate Scholarships?
Students will be selected based on Previous Academic Record and Academic performance and SOP.
- Personal Statements.
- and IELTS Certificates.
Note: The successful Applicants will be notified by 15 May 2020.
31 March 2020 is the last date to apply for International Global Health & Social Medicine Postgraduate Scholarships in UK.
How to Apply:
There is no separate Application Form for Global Health & Social Medicine Postgraduate Scholarships in UK. If you have already submitted a complete application, you will automatically be considered for these scholarships.
For More Information Visit Official Website:
Official Link: Click Here
Frequently Asked questions
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”Do Global Health & Social Medicine Postgraduate Scholarships Cover Complete Fees?” answer-0=”Yes, These Medicine Scholarships in UK are full Time Course Scholarships program and cover Complete Educational/Tuition fees. Some Scholarships give Stipends and Other Costs.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true” css_class=””]