Global Investigative Journalism Conference in Germany 2019:
Applications are open now to apply for Fully funded Global Investigative Journalism Conference in Germany 2019. Journalists all over the world are invited to apply for a fully funded Global Conference in the state of Germany. The GIJC – Global Investigative Journalism Conference is one of the best platform for journalists and takes place once every two years. Data and investigative journalist from all the world gather in the GIJC. This is one of the best fully funded opportunities for journalists to learn from the best in the field.
Global Journalism Conference:
The Global Investigative Journalism Conference 2019 is the 11th GIJ Conference. Interlink Academy, Netzwerk Recherche and Global Investigative Journalism Network come together to give journalists from developing and transitioning countries a chance to avail this fully funded opportunity which can benefit journalists by increasing their exposure to a global level.
Requirements Global Investigative Journalism Conference:
After attending the funded Global Investigative Journalism Conference 2019 in Germany, the attendees will be required to come up with a story that Is directly related to GIJC2019 OR come up with a story that will portray your knowledge that you gained at the Global Investigative Journalism Conference. The fellows will then present the story in their home country, to their journalist colleagues and the Journalism community present in their country.
- Applicants must be a full time online, print, radio, television, multimedia, video and documentary journalist in one of the developing or transition countries.
- Prior Experience in the field of data or investigative journalism will be an added benefit.
- Note: Western Journalists who are based overseas can NOT apply.
- The Global Investigative Journalism Conference 2019 has special categories for specific sort of journalists for example citizen investigators, journalists who have been exiled from their homelands, indigenous people and etc.
Fully Funded Journalism Conference 2019 Covers:
- Round trip air expenditure ( To and from Hamburg, Germany).
- 4 night stay in a hotel room.
- Transportation from the hotel to the conference venue.
- The fee for the conference.
- Breakfast and lunch on the days of the conference
- Award ceremony dinner
Where and When:
Duration, Location, and Deadline of this Conference are given below. This is an amazing Opportunity for Youth and Futures Leaders, so don’t miss this Conference. Best of Luck from Team Full Opportunities.
This Fully Funded Conference is going to be held in Hamburg, a beautiful city in Germany.
The Duration of this Opportunity is 03 Dyas. This Conference will start from 26 Sept and will continue to 29 Sept 2019.
The last date to apply for Golden Opportunity is 05 May 2019, so must apply before the deadline.
They are accepting Online Applications, so Fill Online Application Form via GIJN’s Official Application Portal.
Official Website: GIJN.org
More Opportunities you may apply for:
- One Young World Summit in London: Asian Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- 5th Youth Leadership workshop on GCED 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Global Photography Contest 2019
- Fully Funded International Trade Training for Journalists- 2019