Global Thinkers Social Contest – Win a Fully Funded Trip to Africa
Applications are invited to apply for the Global Thinkers Social Contest. British Council and Ashoka Africa are now accepting entries for the Global Thinkers Social Contest. This is the perfect opportunity for people making a change in the continent of Africa to get recognition for their work.
The Trip will be 100% Fully Funded. Don’t miss the amazing opportunity So apply before 1st Oct 2019. You can also apply for Fully Funded Trip to Qatar.
Details of the Global Thinkers Social Contest:
- Trip To: Kenya, Africa
- Opportunity: Contest
- Program: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 Days (4th, 5th December 2019)
- Deadline: 01 October 2019
You May Apply For:
- World Youth Forum in Egypt 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Fully Funded Opportunities in Turkey, Qatar, and Switzerland 2019-20
- ASEF Journalists Seminar in Madrid, Spain 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Fully Funded Dubai Trip
- Applicants must be 18-35 years old.
- Applicants can belong to any country in the world.
- Must be working towards bringing a change in Africa.
- Their Work/innovation must have been implemented in Africa in the last two years.
- Pass to attend the Impact! Africa summit
- Return ticket – economy class
- food during their stay in Kenya for the summit
Oct 1st, 2020, is the last date to apply for this Global Thinkers Social Contest.
Announcement of Winners: 15th October 2019
How to Apply for the Global Thinkers Social Contest:
Applicants will have to submit their story of bringing a change in maximum 250 words OR
Applicants can make a short video that lets others see the work they have been doing to bring a change.
- The 20 applicants with the best stories will be selected.
- Then these 20 stories will be posted online and the 10 stories with the most likes will win.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage Youth. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed![ratings]