Applications are open to apply for the Global Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2020. Global Undergraduate Summer Exchange program for Pakistan is run by The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP). Through this program, undergraduate students are given the opportunity to study for one full time, a non-degree semester in the USA.
Global Undergraduate program – UGRAD:
Global Undergraduate Summer Exchange program is an amazing opportunity for University Students to spend and study for one semester in the USA. The Whole cost will be covered by the program organizers.
Every year they announce the UGRAD Program for Pakistani students. This year they will announce soon.
USEFP is surviving With more than 6,000 alumni hailing from Gilgit to Gwadar, they have built stronger connections between the United States and Pakistan through educational and cultural exchanges.
USEFP turns 69 today! With more than 6,000 alumni hailing from Gilgit to Gwadar, we have built stronger connections between the United States and Pakistan through educational and cultural exchanges.#69Years #ExchangesAre #HappyBirthday pic.twitter.com/4pcDz6EVHn
— USEFP (@USEFP) September 23, 2019
This is an amazing Exchange Scholarship Opportunity to study in USA so apply must before the given date. You can also apply to the Fully Funded Summer Exchange Scholarship Hansen Summer Exchange Program 2020.
- Location: USA
- Organization: USEFP
- Program: Semester Exchange Program
- Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20 Nov 2019
You May Apply For:
- Peking University Scholarships in China 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Holland Scholarship 2020-21 For BS and MS
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Scholarships in Japan 2020: Yokohama University – Fully Funded
Eligibility for UGRAD:
- Applicants should be of 25 years of age or younger.
- Should be Pakistani citizens.
- Alongside with their applications, students must submit recent and old academic transcripts.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in the university in Pakistan.
- Should be dedicated to returning after completion of the program.
- Applicants should be in their 14th or 15th year of education.
You can’t apply if:
- You are in your final year of university
- If you are a permanent US resident
- If you have a family member ( parent, spouse, fiance) who is a permanent resistant in the US or have US citizenship
- If you possess dual nationality
- Employees, as well as their children, spouses, fiances, parents, siblings, and dependents of the US Department of State, USAID or of the Fulbright organization, aren’t eligible to apply.
Benefits of Global Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program:
- Monthly allowance
- Allowance for books (limited)
- Allowance for accidentals (monthly)
- Meals and housing
- Tuition fee
- University fee (mandatory)
- Sickness, as well as coverage of accidents, is provided.
- Round-trip airfare.
Applications and the required documents are to be submitted online, paper copies will not be acceptable.
Required Documents for Global Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program:
- Photocopies of transcripts including an explanation of the grading scale of university issuing the degree.
- Scan copies of all your university attested transcripts.
- Matric and Intermediate mark sheet.
20 Nov 2019 is the last date to apply for the Global Undergraduate Program UGRAD 2020.
How to Apply for UGRAD 2020?
There is an Online Application Form process:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Pakistani Students to Apply. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 18 Oct 2019