Applications are open now to apply for Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne. The University of Melbourne, Australian Research University, is going to offer 600 Fully-funded Scholarships for both Australian and International Students.
The purpose of this research-based Scholarship is to provide the environment and support students who are interested in the field of Research.
- Location: Australia
- Host: University of Melbourne
- Program Level: Master and Ph.D
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 July 2020
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
Graduate Research Scholarship Covers:
- Fully-funded Scholarships Program
- 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
- Health Fees
- Living Allowance
- Full fee offset for (Master and 4-year Doctoral degree)
- Field: All
- No. of Scholarships: 600+
- Eligible Countries: Australian/domestic student and International student
- The applicant must currently be enrolled in a research degree at the university.
- Or Applied to Master by research or a Doctoral degree.
- You Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
31 July 2020 is the last date to apply for Graduate Research Scholarships 2020.
How to Apply in Graduate Research Scholarships:
- For New Students: If You are Currently enrolled in a course of research (Graduate course). You will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships
- If you have accepted a graduate research course and want to re-considered for this fully funded Scholarship.
- If you are currently enrolled, You must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
Official Link: scholarships.unimelb.edu.au
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”What are the Benefits?” answer-0=”Full Tuition Fees for up to two years (Masters) and four years (Ph.D.), Living Allowance of $31,200 per year, Relocation grant of $2000-3000.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h3″ question-1=”Who can Apply for Graduate Research Scholarships?” answer-1=”Applications are open for all Australian / domestic students and International students.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]
Last Updated: 10 May 2020