Applications are open now to apply for Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne. The University of Melbourne, Australian Research University, is going to offer 600 Fully-funded Scholarships for both Australian and International Students.
The purpose of this research-based Scholarship is to provide the environment and support students who are interested in the field of Research.
- Location: Australia
- Host: University of Melbourne
- Program Level: Master and Ph.D
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 July 2020
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
Graduate Research Scholarship Covers:
- Fully-funded Scholarships Program
- 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
- Health Fees
- Living Allowance
- Full fee offset for (Master and 4-year Doctoral degree)
- Field: All
- No. of Scholarships: 600+
- Eligible Countries: Australian/domestic student and International student
- The applicant must currently be enrolled in a research degree at the university.
- Or Applied to Master by research or a Doctoral degree.
- You Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
31 July 2020 is the last date to apply for Graduate Research Scholarships 2020.
How to Apply in Graduate Research Scholarships:
- For New Students: If You are Currently enrolled in a course of research (Graduate course). You will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships
- If you have accepted a graduate research course and want to re-considered for this fully funded Scholarship.
- If you are currently enrolled, You must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
Official Link: scholarships.unimelb.edu.au
Full Tuition Fees for up to two years (Masters) and four years (Ph.D.), Living Allowance of $31,200 per year, Relocation grant of $2000-3000. Applications are open for all Australian / domestic students and International students.
What are the Benefits?
Who can Apply for Graduate Research Scholarships?
Full Tuition Fees for up to two years (Masters) and four years (Ph.D.), Living Allowance of $31,200 per year, Relocation grant of $2000-3000.
Applications are open for all Australian / domestic students and International students.
Last Updated: 10 May 2020