Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2019:
Applications are open now to apply for Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne. The University of Melbourne, Australian Research University, is going to offer 600 Fully-funded Scholarships for both Australian and International Students. The purpose of this research-based Scholarship is to provide the environment and support students who are interested in the field of Research.
Graduate Research Scholarship Covers:
- Fully funded Scholarships Program
- Health Fees
- Living Allowance
- Full fee offset for (Master and 4-year Doctoral degree)
- Location: Australia
- University: The University of Melbourne
- Program: Master and PhD
- Field: All
- No. of Scholarships: 600+
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne:
- Applicant must Currently be enrolled in a research degree at the university.
- Or Applied to Master by research or a Doctoral degree.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
- If You are Currently enrolled in a course of research (Graduate course).
- If you have accepted a graduate research course and want to re-considered for a this fully funded Scholarship.
Official Link: scholarships.unimelb.edu.au