World Bank Graduate Scholarships for Developing Countries:
World bank Graduate Scholarships for Developing Countries are now available. These fully funded graduate scholarships for developing countries are being offered by the Joint Japan / World bank scholarship program and are for people belonging to developing countries who possess some prior experience of working towards the development of their country.
World Bank Graduate Scholarships:
Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships for Developing Countries are offered to the above-mentioned individuals when they apply for a Masters Degree in a field related to development studies. These Graduate scholarships are offered in the countries of the United States of America, Japan, and Africa.
To avail these Graduate Scholarships for Developing countries, applicants will first have to apply and be accepted to at least one of these programs in a country other than your own and where you live.
Eligibility Criteria for World Bank Graduate Scholarships for Developing Countries:
- All applicants must be a national of one of the member developing countries of World Bank
- Must not possess dual citizenship of any country that is developed
- Must have completed their Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) at least 3 years ago
- Must possess at least 3 years of work experience in a sector related to the development
- Be working in a paid.
- full-time job related to development work (Note: This criterion is not for nationals of countries which are on the Fragile and Conflict States List)
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants must have been accepted into of these programs See complete list before they apply for the graduate scholarships for developing countries
- People who are executives/staff/ hold any kind of appointment with the world bank can NOT apply. Also, close relatives of the before mentioned such as Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew are also NOT eligible.
- They must be from Developed Countries.
Deadline: 11 April 2019
Graduate scholarships covers:
- Round trip airfare – economy class
- Tuition fee
- Travel expenditure
Required Documents for Application:
- Updated C.V
- Documents that prove you have worked in the development sector
- Two references
- More Guidelines about this Graduate program.
Official Link: www.worldbank.org
Fully Funded Scholarships you may apply for:
- Global Investigative Journalism Conference in Germany 2019
- One Young World Summit in London: Asian Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- 5th Youth Leadership workshop on GCED 2019 (Fully Funded)