Doha Institute offers Graduate Scholarships in Qatar in 2020. International Qatar scholarships are for both international and Qatari students to Study in Qatar. Students around the globe are invited to apply for the master’s program in Qatar.
Graduate Scholarships in Qatar Overview:
The Dohar institute would cover all your expenses and you don’t have to apply for IELTS or TOEFL if your university taught program was in English. This is a great opportunity for you to grab.
Submit your applications before the deadline so you don’t have to miss the chance to apply for this wonderful scholarship! Programs of study are offered at the master’s degree level for Doha Institute For Graduate Studies.
Scholarship in three schools:
The School of Social Sciences and Humanities,
The School of Public Administration and Development Economics
The School of Psychology and Social Work.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Alserkal Residence Summer Cycle Program 2020 (Fully Funded) & Yale World Fellowship in USA 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Location: Qatar
- Host Organization: Doha Institute
- Duration: 2 years
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 21st February 2020
What are the Benefits:
There are two types of financial coverage categories funded by the institute:
1. Sanad Scholarship:
- For international students, Qatar residents and Qatari themselves
- Program fees 10%-100% covered
- Depends on financial needs to students
- Full tuition fee
- Free accommodation in Institute
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance
- Round airfare ticket from and to home country
2. Tamim Scholarship:
- Qatari and international students in the Arab world
- Based on merit and academic excellence of students
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation in institute
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance
- Round airfare ticket from and to hie country
What are the Eligibility Criteria:
- International students and Qatari residents
- Hold a bachelors degree
- Final year students of BA degree
- No age requirements
- Copy of passport for international students and ID card for Qatari Students
- Bachelors degree transcripts
- Two recommendation letters
- English test scores or certificate from university ensuring that it has a medium of learning as English
- Personal statement
- Academic essay
The last date to apply for Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship is 21st February 2020
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarships in Qatar?
To apply for Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarships in Qatar, you have to follow the steps below:
- Create an account on online application portal given below
- Submit and upload all the required documents
- Ad personal and university data too
- Review and submit the online application form.
Online Application Portal/Form Link:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Yenching Global Symposium Conference in China (Fully Funded)
- Erasmus Exchange Program for Young Entrepreneurs 2020
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will Graduate Scholarships in Qatar provide Airfare?
Yes, Graduate Scholarships in Qatar covers your complete travel cost. So don't miss this golden opportunity and apply before the deadline.
Are Graduate Scholarships in Qatar Fully Funded?
Yes, These are Fully funded opportunities. These cover your complete Full tuition fee, accommodation in Institute and provide Monthly stipend and Health insurance.
Last Updated: 21 Jan 2020