Gwangju Prize 2019 for Human Rights:
Apply now for Gwangju Prize 2019 for Human Rights, Call for the nominees for one of the most honorable awards of the world have been announced by the May 18 Memorial Foundation. This call is for Gwangju Prize for Human Rights (GPHR) and the Special Prize of the GPHR (SPGPHR).
The main focus of this organization is to uplift human rights, democracy, and peace in their work
Location: South Korea
Eligibility Criteria for Gwangju Prize 2019 for Human Rights:
- Nominations should be done by a qualified organization or individual.
- Nomination of self is not acceptable.
- Eligible countries: Asia-Pacific, Africa, Latin America
- The winner of Gwangju Prize for Human Rights (GPHR) will be awarded with a cash award of $ 50,000 USD.
- The winner of Special Prize of the GPHR (SPGPHR) will be awarded with a cash award of $ 10,000 USD.
Deadline: 31st December 2019.
Official Website: eng.518.org