Harvard University Scholarships by the Emily Boustany Foundation are now open for applications. The Boustany Foundation provides these Harvard University Scholarships to help talented individuals by assisting them in acquiring world-class Education.
Harvard University Scholarships:
Students interested in acquiring an MBA degree from one of the best institutes in the world should apply as early as possible. This Scholarship at Harvard University is offered every 2 years.
Selected candidates will get the chance to get their MBA degree at a University that is constantly in the top positions of world university rankings. The duration of this Harvard university scholarship is 2 years.
If you want to be updated on all the latest opportunities and scholarships, Install the full opportunities app here.
You May Apply For: Paid Fellowship in University of Melbourne Australia 2020 and Summer School Scholarships in UK 2020 – Fully Funded
- Location: United States of America
- Host institute: Harvard University
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Masters
- Scholarship type: Funded
- Deadline: 31st May 2021
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic background.
- Applicants from all any country can Apply.
- Applicants will first have to apply and be accepted into the Harvard University MBA program and then can apply for this Scholarship.
Harvard University Scholarship covers:
- Financial assistance worth US$47,500 every year to help with the tuition fee.
- A 2-month Internship.
- The travel and accommodation costs during the Internship.
Applicants should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated CV
- A photograph
- Acceptance letter from Harvard University MBA program
- GMAT scores
Official Website: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the 2-month internship necessary?
Yes, the selected candidates will be expected to complete the 2-month Internship Program.
Will the internship be paid?
No, the internship will not be paid but the foundation will cover the accommodation and travel costs of the candidate during the internship
Last Updated: 23 Feb 2020