Applications are now open for HEC Chinese Scholarship for the year 2020. The applications are announced by HEC and are only for Pakistani Students to pursue their undergraduate, masters and Ph.D. programs from Chinese Universities.
What is HEC Chinese Scholarship:
China Scholarship Council (CSC), handover by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, is responsible for the enrollment and the administration of students in Chinese Government Scholarship programs.
HEC Chinese Scholarship for Pakistani:
The Government of China would invite Pakistani Students to study and research in China and the whole expenses would be funded by HEC which means this opportunity is fully funded. What are you waiting for then? New 289 Universities also offer all academic fields and majors. Majors include Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts Scholarship in China University.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Alserkal Residence Summer Cycle Program 2020 (Fully Funded) & Yale World Fellowship in USA 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Location: China
- Host Organization: HEC
- Program: Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral
- Duration: Undergraduate (4-5 years), Masters (2-3 years) and Doctoral (3-4 years)
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th January 2020
Note: Duration of courses includes a 1-2 year Chinese language preparatory course.
Why should you do apply for HEC Chinese Scholarship:
This Scholarship is 100% Fully Funded and Covers all Study and Travel Fees. Check Complete following details:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Administration Cost
- Application Fee
- Accommodation in the University
- Monthly Stipend:
- Undergraduate Students: CNY 2,500 per Month
- Master’s Students/General Scholars: CNY 3,000 per Month
- Doctoral Students/Senior Scholars: CNY 3,500 per Month
- Note: Travel expenses are to be covered by students themselves.
What are the HEC Chinese Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must contain 12 years of education (FA/ Fsc or equivalent A-level) and is under the age of 25 Years for Undergraduate Programs
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree and should be under the age of 35 years for Master’s Programs
- Hold a Master’s degree and should be under the age of 40 Years for Doctoral Programs
- Must Apply Online on HEC Portal as well as in Chinese Universities.
What types of Documents are required in HEC Chinese Scholarship
Selection is all based upon your Academic Record.
- Required Documents- (Uploaded online)
- Copies of Applicant and Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC
- Copy of Applicant’s Domicile
- Copy of HEC Online Submitted Form
- All Educational Degrees & Transcripts from Matric to the last Degree attended and should be attested by HEC & IBCC
- Chinese Online Application Form
- Pre-admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not necessary)
- A photocopy of a valid passport’s front page having applicants biodata (If You don’t have, apply before Feb 2020)
- Two Recommendation Letters in Original. (for Masters & Ph.D. only)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Two Copies of the applicant’s statement of purpose (SOP)
- The health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority (Download Here)
- Non-Criminal Record from Police Department (police certificate)
- In the case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the applicant’s employer will be required from shortlisted candidates
The last date to apply for HEC Chinese Scholarship is 5th January 2020.
The following Picture shows the duration of each program.
How to Apply in HEC Chinese Scholarship program:
You need to apply for HEC Chinese Scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Submit the online HEC application form (Link is given below) and save its printed copy.
- Apply at the Chinese web portal.
- To know about the instructions about the Chinese Govt.
- Submit Rs.300/- in favor of HEC through HBL online facility
- Note: A separate bank Account No.17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is made for online transfer of fee to HEC from any HBL branch across the country.
Online Application Portal/Form Link:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Yenching Global Symposium Conference in China (Fully Funded)
- Erasmus Exchange Program for Young Entrepreneurs 2020
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply in HEC Chinese Scholarship. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 12 Dec 2019[ratings]