Applications are now going to open to apply for HEC Scholarships in Thailand 2020 for Master. This is a Fully Funded Master Scholarship program which covers whole cost in Thailand. Both Male and Female students are encouraged to apply for this Golden Opportunity.
The Duration of HEC Scholarships in Thailand is 2 year and classes will start on August 2020. This is an Awesome Opportunity for Master students. You can also apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students.
Details of the HEC Scholarships in Thailand:
- Location: Thailand
- Program: Scholarship Program
- Level: Master
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: Not Announced
You May Apply For:
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship in UK 2020 (Fully Funded)
- MBA Scholarship For Women in Switzerland 2020
- University of Southern Queensland Scholarship Australia 2020
- Malaysian Government Scholarships 2019 For International Students
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
HEC Scholarships in Thailand 2020 program is 100% Fully Funded Scholarship program and it Covers your following cost:
- It covers your Complete Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Allowance.
- Round Airfare Tickets.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health Insurance.
- Research Proposal.
- Degree and transcript copy (Attested).
- Two Passport size photos.
- Three Recommendation letter.
- Medical Certificate.
- English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- NOC from Employer.
- 1 copy of HEC application form with a bank deposit slip.
- Pakistani Students are Eligible to apply.
- Age: No more than 30 years.
- CGPA: 3.00/4.00 in one of the following field:
Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Experience in Laboratory research.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
Not Announced, HEC Scholarships in Thailand 2020.
How to Apply for HEC Scholarships in Thailand:
- Download both Application Form and Medical report Form
- Register and complete your HEC Profile: (select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”).
Learning Opportunities Abroad”
Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/– (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourages Pakistani Students to apply in this HEC Scholarships in Thailand. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Update: 18 March 2020