- 1 HEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Bangladesh 2019-20
HEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Bangladesh 2019-20
Applications are invited to apply for HEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Bangladesh 2019-20 program. Islamic University of Technology (IUT) offers Full Degree scholarship for Pakistani students who intended to enroll themselves in BS, MS or Ph.D. programs. IELTS and TOEFL are not necessary for this Scholarship program.
Details of the HEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students:
- Country: Bangladesh.
- Program: Partially Scholarship Program
- Program For: BS, MS, and Ph.D
- Course Start: January 2020
- Deadline: 21 August 2019
You May Apply For:
- Mexico Government Scholarship for Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Holland Scholarship 2020-21 For BS and MS
- HEC Morocco Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2019-20 (BS, MS, PhD)
- Fulbright National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship 2020-2021
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering.
- Civil Engineering (Only for MS & Ph.D.)
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students:
- Students must have a good knowledge of English.
- 12 years Education required for Bachelor degree Program.
- 16 years Education required for Master degree Program.
- 18 years of Education required for Ph.D.
- You must be from Pakistan.
- Applicants must fulfill other requirements set by the IUT, Bangladesh.
HEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students Covers:
This is a Partially Funded Scholarship Opportunity.
21 August 2019 is the last date to apply for this HEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students.
How to Apply for HEC Scholarship:
HEC has mentioned the whole application process:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply in this HEC program. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!