The humane studies fellowship is awarded by the Institute of humane studies at George Mason University and is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year. This fellowship consists of a grant which is awarded to people currently enrolled in or those who are planning to enroll in a full-time Ph.D. program. This is a nonresidential program, meaning fellows will receive the grant and use it to carry out their studies in any institute of their choice.
Selected applicants will receive a financial grant as well as get to interact with the scholars of HIS – Institute of Humane Studies. Selected applicants will carry out their research on a wide variety of topics, from migration to environmental policy and a lot more.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for the other International Opportunities Peking University Scholarships in China 2020 & Erasmus Exchange Program for Young Entrepreneurs 2020.
- Location: USA
- Program: Ph.D. fellowship
- Scholarship Type: Financial Aid
- Organization: Institute of Humane studies
- Deadline: 1 December 2019
- Applicants must be enrolled for a full-time Ph.D. for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants can be enrolled at any institute.
- The area of the interest for research must be one that contributes towards the advancement of classical liberalism
- Note: international students CAN apply for this funded fellowship however applicants living or studying in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States will be given preference over others.
- Political science
- Other related Social Sciences/humanities fields
Funded fellowship Grants:
- A renewable financial award of up to $15,000 every year
- One $30,000 fellowship award
Process of Application:
Application procedure for this funded Ph.D. grant consists of the online application, which requires documents to be attached and essay questions that are to be answered.
Questions for Essay:
- How will you use your Humane Studies Fellowship Award?
- Explain the agenda of your research and its importance.
- Explain a current research project or a project that you will be completed in the future as a part of this fellowship.
- A CV
- Recommendation letters.
- A writing sample of your own writings – 3,000 words or less.
- An electronic transcript of your current or the institution you last attended.
- If you have a dissertation proposal please upload it.
- Applicants will be required to provide proof that shows they are enrolled in a full-time Ph.D. program.
- They will also be required to present a paper at an academic conference or have one paper ready for submission in a journal that is peer-reviewed.
December 1, 2019, is the last date to Apply for Funded Humane studies fellowship for Ph.D. Students.
How to Apply:
There is an online application form and Link is given below:
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Summer Exchange Program in USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SCS Scholarship Tsinghua University China 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to apply for the Funded Humane studies fellowship for Ph.D. Students. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 19 Nov 2019