Humanitarian Reporting Award by ICRC-CEJ 2019 (Pakistan):
Journalists are now invited to submit their Application for Humanitarian Reporting Award by ICRC-CEJ 2019. This is a great opportunity for the journalists of Pakistan. This award is organized by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Centre for Excellence in Journalism (CEJ-IBA). All the work that you want to submit will be in Urdu Language or in the English Language. The applicant will have to prove that the work he/she submitted belongs to him/her.
CEJ stands for Centre for Excellence in Journalism. Basically, it is a collaboration between the Institute of Business Administration (IBA), International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) and the Medill School of Journalism (Northwestern University). CEJ is an initiative for professional development, training, and networking of Pakistani Journalists.
Details of the Humanitarian Reporting Award 2019:
- Country: Pakistan.
- Deadline: 20 August 2019
You May Apply For:
- Mexico Government Scholarship for Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Harvard University Crossroads Emerging Leaders 2019-20
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Allard Prize Photography Competition – $1000 for each
Humanitarian Reporting Award:
The winner of this event will be able to get the RS.100,000/– as award and the runner up will get Rs.80,000/– as an award. This is a great opportunity so if you are a journalist then you must have applied in this.
Eligibility Criteria for Humanitarian Reporting Award by ICRC-CEJ 2019:
- Any journalist can apply.
- You have to send your story/package that you have made and published/produced on the issue of Humanitarian from the era of September 17, 2018, to August 20, 2019.
Your story must be related to the humanitarian issue.
- If your story./package includes healthcare issues, disaster, population movement issue, then your story will be given priority.
- If you have a series of articles on the humanitarian issue then you will have some special consideration.
Categories in Humanitarian Reporting Award by ICRC-CEJ 2019:
- Mainstream Broadcast (This is going to be in the Urdu Language).
- Mainstream Print (It can be in Urdu or in the English Language).
- Online (It can be in Urdu or in the English Language).
20 August 2019 is the last date to apply for this Humanitarian Reporting Award.
How To Apply:
Click on the apply link button and fill the form completely and correctly. If you want to submit in more then one categories then you have to fill the form separately for each category. And a single applicant can only apply in 3 categories, not more.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply in this program. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!