The Humboldt Research Fellowship is an incredible program for international fellows in Europe, offering 100% fully-funded opportunities for researchers to do research in Germany.
Fellows with postdoctoral and experienced research experience can apply for the Humboldt Research Fellowship Applicants of all nationalities and research fields are eligible for the Humboldt Research Fellowship.
About Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany:
We assist postdoctoral and experienced researchers with their research in Germany. As part of the Humboldt Research Fellowships, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation funds researchers from around the world who have above-average qualifications.
During your tenure as a fellow, you will receive individual support from the Humboldt Foundation and our extensive sponsorship portfolio.
- Location: Germany
- HOST: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Program: Fellowship
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 06 to 24 Months Research in Germany
- Deadline: March, July and November 2022
Check Best Online Courses Platform and Running Discounts:
These courses will increase your chances of receiving fully funded scholarships.
Benefits of Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany:
- There will be an allowance of 2500 EUR per month.
- Participants in necessary conferences, research trips, etc., will receive a lump sum mobility allowance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Expenses associated with travel.
- Language courses.
- Allowance for family members.
- Costs associated with research.
- CV (maximum two pages)
- A research outline (up to five pages)
- A complete list of your publications (see a sample list in PDF format)
- A list of your most significant publications (see example list in PDF format)
- Important publications
- Your doctorate certificate, proof that your doctorate was successfully completed, or confirmation that this will happen within six months
- Your German language certificate, if needed
- You will also need the publisher’s acceptance notification and/or an acknowledgment of receipt, along with translations or summaries for any key publications that aren’t available in German or English.
You may apply for NSP Scholarships in Slovakia 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany:
- Candidate’s Ph.D., C.Sc., or equivalent degree must have been completed within the last four years before application.
- In order to be eligible, German nationals must have their habitual place of residence and work abroad for at least five years.
- Candidate’s English language skills must be excellent.
- It is a plus point if you speak German.
- In the 18 months preceding the application deadline, applicants must have lived outside Germany for a minimum of 12 months.
Every March, July, and November, the Selection Committee reviews applications for this program.
How to Apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany?
The application form should be submitted along with any additional documents well in advance of the desired selection date.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.