Applications are now open for the HEC Hungary Scholarship for the year 2020-21. The program is fully funded and especially designed for Pakistani and AJ&K nationals to pursue Bachelor’s, One-Tier Master’s, Masters or Ph.D. The scholarship is organized by the Hungarian Government under Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme and managed by HEC, Pakistan and the Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary.
Hungary Scholarships for Pakistan:
All the candidates would be awarded the meritorious scholarship on the basis of academic merit, quality of research proposals, the potential of students to have an impact on their work on the future development of Pakistan. Almost every field is available to apply.
No TOEFL or IELTS is required if the last institution attended has English as a medium of instruction. Students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply and no provincialism and political discrimination are considered.
Hungary Scholarships for Pakistan is entirely based on the applicant’s capability to join the program and study in Hungary. This is a highly funded scholarship around currently and is an amazing opportunity for Pakistanis so don’t wait and apply ASAP.
Full Opportunities #FO is sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 – Master (Fully Funded) & KTH Royal Institute Scholarship 2020 – Sweden (Funded).
- Location: Hungary
- Host Organization: Hungarian government
- Duration: Depends on the applied degree
- Opportunity: Fully funded
- Program: Undergraduate, Graduate/Masters, Postgraduate/Doctoral/PhD
- Deadline: 15th January 2020
- Release from the tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend of HUF 43,700/- to undergraduate and masters students and HUF 140,000/- for first 4 semesters of degree and HUF 180,000 for another 4 semesters for Ph.D. students
- Medical insurance.
- Dormitory place to accommodate or HUF 40,000/month for the contribution fo the same.
- Open for Pakistani citizens
- IELTS/TOEFL required for specific subjects
- Attested documents as mentioned in every field of interest
- Medical certificate of satisfactory health
- Citizen of Pakistan or AJ&K
- Age between 18 to 22 for undergraduate up to 35 years for masters and nit exceeding 40 years for fulltime employees at public universities of colleges for candidates applying for Ph.D. programs
- For bachelors, the applicant must have completed intermediate or equivalent 12 years of education
- For masters, applicants must have completed bachelors or 16 years of education
- For the Ph.D. program, applicants must have completed masters or 18 years of education
- Degree applied must be recognized by relevant governing bodies.
- Not a Hungarian citizen.
- Bond agreement with HEC (applicant won’t change discipline and would return back to Pakistan as the scholarship ends).
- IELTS/TOEFL scores if required
- Medical certificate ( issued not earlier than 15 November 2019, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- Online application form, both HEC, and Hungarian in the English language
- Recent photo (clicked within last two months)
- Motivation letter ( minimum 1 page, typed with Times New Roman 12 point font size letters)
- Scanned copy of the original proof of language proficiency or certificate from the recent institution for confirming language to be the same selected in the program
- Bachelor level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translations if not in English
- Master-level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original bachelor degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations if not in English
- Doctoral-level: scanned copy of the original master degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations if not in English
- Scanned copy of that front page of the passport which contains the personal data of the applicant
- Statement of application
Hungary Scholarships for Pakistan is an amazing opportunity and there are so many fields are available for Pakistani Students. Check fields of Study: Click here
The last date to apply for the HEC Hungary scholarship is 15th January 2020.
You can now apply to HEC Hungary scholarship by clicking the link below:
For Tempus Public Foundation Hungary:
NOTE: To apply for you have to submit an application online at the HEC website and do attach a scanned copy of the deposit slip of Rs. 300/- on account of HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Alserkal Residence Summer Cycle Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- LPI Summer Internship Program 2020 – USA (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply in Hungary Scholarships for Pakistan 2020. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 05 Dec 2019[ratings]