Applications are now invited to apply for the IBP Essay Competition program. The IBP, Institute of Bankers Pakistan is a leading human resource training & Development Organization of Pakistan.
IBP Essay Competition:
IBP offers so many opportunities for Pakistani students Every year. This year, IBP is announcing the IBP Essay Competition 2019-2020. Both Male and Females students are encouraged to apply for the IBP Essay Writing Contest.
IBP Essay Topic:
The Theme of the IBP Contest is “Impediments in Documenting Pakistan’s Economy“. The Essay should be written on the above Topic only.
Full Opportunities #FO is sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for international students & youth. You can also apply for other Essay related Opportunities Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities & The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020.
- Location: Online
- Host Organization: IBP
- Topic: Impediments in Documenting Pakistan’s Economy
- Opportunity: Cash Prize (150,000, 100,000 & 75,000 PKR)
- Deadline: 10th January 2020
Successful Applicants will be awarded by the following prizes:
- 1st Prize: Cash Award of Rs. 150,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Cash Award of Rs. 100,000/-
- 3rd Prize: Cash Award of Rs. 75,000/-
Rules & Guidelines:
- Words: 3000 -3500 words
- Language: English
- File Extension: Doc (Microsoft Word format only).
- Essay Should be Unique (Plagiarized Essay will be rejected)
- Note: All Figures/Statistics should be up-to-date and accurate. A separate file of List of References citing sources/figures/quotes et
How to Apply:
Step 1: Download and Print the IBP Form. (Link is given below)
Step 2: Fill out the form and attach the following materials:
- 01 Recent Passport size Photograph
- Clear scanned copy of CNIC front & Back
Step 3: Send the Application form and your Essay files together to Email address “firstname.lastname@example.org“
Note: Your Essay files and Application form correspond to your name.
IBP Application Form:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Masters Scholarships in University of Geneva 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Alserkal Residence Summer Cycle Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply to IBP Essay Competition 2019-20. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 09 Dec 2019[ratings]