Applications for the ICMS Postgraduate Scholarships are open for international students to grasp 6 Fully Funded tuition waivers in the field of management till the deadline.
About ICMS Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia:
The International College of Management Sydney offers this opportunity, with Allianz Worldwide Partners Scholarship. It is important to note that the offer of which scholarship to be allocated to which candidate remains in the hand of the University.
Along with this to widen the chance of students to study in a good environment and further benefit the country, Partial Scholarships may be awarded depending on the potential of the candidate.
You May Apply in ULMS Excellence Scholarships in UK 2020
- Location: Australia
- Host Organization: International College of Management Sydney (ICMS)
- Duration: 2 years
- Seats: 6
- Program: Masters level
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Results: July 2020
- Deadline: 10 July 2020
- 6 fully-funded tuition waivers.
- Partial funding grants may be offered.
- Alliance Worldwide Partners Scholarship of $ 10,000.
- Full time or equivalent study time
- New international students only
- GPA of 3.20 out of 5.0 in an undergraduate degree
- Meet the ICMS Academic and English Entry requirement
- Complete application form
- Must submit an essay (minimum 1000 words)
- Certified copy of their passport and birth certificate
- Photograph – Head Shot (school photo is acceptable)
- Academic transcripts
- Evidence of English proficiency
- ICMS Full Letter of Offer
- English Essay ( minimun1000 words)
The last date to apply for the ICMS Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship is 10 July 2020.
How to Apply:
Firstly, you need to take admission in ICMS Postgraduate Programme and then download the application form for the ICMS Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship and submit it along with all the required documents, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org.) or post at ICMS Scholarships, International College of Management, Sydney, 151 Darley Rd, Manly, NSW 2095, Australia. And then wait for further notice.
Official Link: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are living expenses paid for?
No, all other expenses will have to be paid for except than tuition fee
What Actions are being taken?
ICMS is monitoring the COVID-19 (Corona virus) respiratory illness outbreak daily.
Last updated: 03 April 2020