Applications are invited to apply for the ICRC Paid Internship Opportunity. This is an amazing opportunity for Students. ICRC is a world-known place for starting a career. Applications are open now to apply for the internship in the Red Cross 2019 is open. Undergraduates and postgraduates can apply for this.
The Duration of this paid Internship opportunity is 3 months and the Student will receive a Monthly stipend of 15000/= PKR.
So Don’t miss this Paid Internship program.
Details of the ICRC Internship Opportunity:
- Location: Peshawar, Pakistan
- Organization: ICRC
- Program: Internship
- Scholarship: Paid (15000PKR Monthly)
- Deadline: 13 Oct 2019
You May Apply For:
- PhD Scholarships at Imperial College London 2020
- Medical Scholarship in Australia 2020 – Bachelor Scholarship
- UWE Bristol Postgraduate Scholarships in UK 2020
- Scholarships In Italy 2020 – Fully Funded Scholarships
Qualifications – ICRC Paid Internship Opportunity:
- B.A/ L.L.B from any renown University or a degree in International Relations.
- Proficient in English and Urdu.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills
Media and Journalism, Communications, Public Relations and other disciplines of Social Sciences, B.A./LLB and sound knowledge of International Humanitarian Law (IHL) in a Recognized University/College, based in Pakistan.
13 Oct 2019 is the last date to apply for the ICRC Paid Internship Opportunity.
How to Apply:
Each Application should consist of three documents:
- SOP (400 Words)
- Curriculum Vitae/CV
- Recommendation letter from Dead/HOD.
Send all the Documents through Email. Documents should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities highly Encourages interested Pakistani Students to apply in the ICRC Paid Internship Opportunity. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 08 Oct 2019[ratings]