IDEX virtual fellowship program is now accepting applications from social enterprise owners! IDEX is committed to promote enterprises that focus on social problems around the world.
If you’re a young professional in the social enterprise filed, this is an opportunity you can not miss. In case you yourself are not eligible for this opportunity, send it to a friend who can participate. Remember, all of us should play our part in making the world a better place.
You May Apply in ISW International Scholarships in USA 2021
- Location: Online
- Opportunity Type: Fellowship
- Opportunity Level : Young Professionals
- Fellowship Dates: 4 January to 20 June 2021
- Funding Type: Partially funded scholarships available
- Deadline: 15 November 2020
About the IDEX Virtual Fellowship
IDEX offers this fellowship to young professionals who are passionate about making their name in the social impact sector. Fellows are provided with virtual training and mentor ship. It provides the fellows much needed guidance. The most amazing thing about this opportunity is that it gives the fellows a certificate that is recognized on an international level.
- Young professionals, mid career professionals and mid senior professionals are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be passionate about advancing their career in the field of social enterprises.
- Candidates must be willing to learn in an online environment from professionals and mentors.
- Organizations can also nominate their employees to take the fellowship. Such organizations will be given the opportunity to act as a live case challenge. This means that the IDEX cohort will work to solve any of the issues present in your organization.
Benefits of IDEX Virtual Fellowship Program
- The chance to learn from mentors and professionals in the field.
- Access to online learning labs.
- Projects with different organizations from across the world.
- Live community engagement with more than 300 alumni.
- Building capacity.
- Support by the community even after the fellowship ends.
- Professional certification that is recognized on an international level.
Partially Funded Scholarships Available
This fellowship is a paid program. however, partially funded scholarships are available. The scholarship covers 30 to 70% of the tuition fee of the program.
How to Apply:
The Application Link is given below:
You May Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official Link: Click Here
15 November 2020 is the Last Date to Apply in IDEX Virtual Fellowship
What is the duration of the program?
The IDEX virtual fellowship program is 6 months long.
What is the total number of scholarships available?
This year there is no fixed number of available scholarships. This is because IDEX understand how people and organizations have been effected economically and would like to give support to as many fellows as it can.
Last Updated: 24 August 2020