Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship also, known as Beasiswa Seni dan Budaya Indonesia. is now open for International Students as well as domestic students in the year 2020.
About Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship:
The scholarship a Short Training Performing arts level programs in the field of Arts, Cultures taught at Art and cultural performance. This program provides the chance for Indonesian and foreign youths age 21-27 to study Indonesian culture as well as immersing themselves with the local art communities in Bali, West Sumatra, East Kalimantan, East Java, Sulawesi or Jogjakarta.
You May Apply: Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2020
- Location: Indonesia
- Host Organization: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
- Duration: 3 months
- Program: Short training
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 14 February for Foreign applicants and 28 February for Indonesians
- Tuition fees
- Round trip economy class ticket
- Local Transport
- Monthly allowance of rupees 2,000,000
- Limited health insurance
- Having High- School diploma
- Age between 21 to 27
- Good physical condition
- Arrive in Indonesia the day before the Orientation
- Available during the whole program
- Completed application form
- Personal Statement
- Motivation letter
- 2 passport size photographs with red background
- Photocopy of passport with validity of two years
- Copy of academic diploma
- Health Certificate
- Letter of recommendation
The last date to apply for the Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship for foreign students is 14th February 2020 and for Indonesian applicants 28th February 2020.
How to Apply for Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship:
You need to apply for the Indonesian Art and Culture Scholarship by completing an online application form.
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 23 Jan 2020