Institute of Science and Technology scholarship in Austria will start accepting applications soon. This is a fully funded scholarship that covers all costs. IST Austria is looking for qualified PhD students who show potential for their field of work. The interesting thing here is that students can apply for this directly after bachelor’s degree.
National as well as international applicants can apply for this fully funded scholarship. The best part is that IST Austria does NOT charge any tuition fee! No IELTS, GRE or TOEFL is required.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You Must Read 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
- Location: Austria
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Opportunity Level: PhD
- Applications Open: September 2020 (date not specified yet)
- Deadline: 8 January 2021
About the Institute
IST stands for Institute of Science and Technology. It is a world class educational institute. Located in the beautiful Vienna, IST is a research institute. It offers the fields of physical sciences, mathematics, life sciences and computer sciences.
You will be eligible for the IST Austria Government Scholarship if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have an undergraduate background focusing on you relevant field of study.
- You must provide reference letters by your professors and senior scientists. You can also provide a reference letter from your industry but academic reference letters are prioritized.
- You must also provide a statement of purpose, which explains why you chose to apply for this PhD program, and explain you research experience.
- Any other additional relevant skills are also helpful i.e. internships, research projects, programming languages, lab techs etc.
- The quality of your undergraduate institute will also be taken into consideration.
- Your social skills like communication skills, leadership experience, working in teams etc. will also be considered
Institute of Space and Technology Scholarship in Austria Covers
- Social security
- travel funding is also available
You May Get this : All Weekly Spiral Planner 2020-2021
You will need the following documents for application:
- Statement of purpose: explains your research and reason for applying to IST Austria PhD Program. Max length should be 1 – 2 pages including 3 research groups you found interesting.
- University transcripts and diplomas: All degrees and diplomas you have earned.
- Contact information of 3 references.
How to Apply:
You have to make an account on University Website Once the Application Portal opens up.
Official link: Click Here
Q. What subjects are eligible for application?
Following subjects are offered with the program:
- Computer Science
Q. What is the minimum GPA required for the scholarship?
There is no fixed minimum GPA required for applicants. The GPA of selected candidates usually fall in the top of their field.
8 January 2021, is the last date to apply for Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship in Austria.