As part of the International Exchange program, international participants benefit from total funding from the U.S. During a stay in the United States of five to six weeks, participants of the International Exchange program gain professional experience by working for non-profit organizations, government agencies, or other institutions.
As a result of participating in the program, fellows and U.S. students will be able to enhance their leadership skills, increase their tolerance, and explore ways to strengthen ties between the two countries. The program is fully funded and covers the cost of your participation, so you must apply by the application deadline.
International exchanges such as this one can serve as a stepping stone for emerging leaders in Southeast Asia and the United States through promoting mutual understanding, developing leadership capabilities, and developing lasting and sustainable partnerships.
You may be interested in Free USA Online Courses with Certificates opportunities.
About International Exchange program:
It is under the Public-Private Partnership Program of the YSEALI that the Institute places special emphasis on four themes: Civic Engagement, Economic Empowerment, Governance and Society, and Sustainable Development and the Environment.
YSEALI is committed to supporting the development of leadership skills among government and business leaders in Southeast Asia. Through the YSEALI Professional Fellows network, YSEALI alumni remain an active part of the network throughout their entire lives.
A part of the YSEALI professional Leadership Fellowship in the USA, YSEALI fellows will exchange ideas, tactics, strategies, and best practices with the aim of developing creative community solutions to pressing challenges around the world.
- Location: USA
- Program: Exchange Program
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 05 to 06 Months
- Deadline: 15 November 2021
You must check OECD Internship Programme in Paris 2022
Benefits of the International Exchange program:
This is a Fully Funded USA Exchange opportunity, and it covers the following things.
- Travel expenses and living expenses are covered by the program.
- American Councils will assist with J-1 visas for fellows.
- YESALI PFP will cover the costs of the visa, as well as the cost of the interview.
- The fellow will also have emerging health benefits.
- Through receiving home hospitality experiences such as dinners with American families, cultural trips, or short-term homestays, fellows will learn more about the US culture.
Eligibility Crietria of International Exchange in USA
You must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the Exchange program.
- Citizens or permanent residents of the United States are not eligible to apply.
- To qualify, an applicant must have two years of relevant experience.
- At the beginning of the program, participants must be 25-35 years old
- Be proficient in written and oral English.
- Show leadership abilities and the ability to collaborate with others.
You must be a citizen and a resident of one of these 11 countries:
- The Philippines.
- Timor Leste.
- Online: February 2022
- In the USA: June 13 – July 22, 2022
- Online: May 2022
- In the USA: September 12 – October 21, 2022
Required Documents for International Exchange program:
- Academic Info
- Work Experience
- Your English CV/Resume
- Reference Letters
15 Nov 2021 is the last date to apply for the Exchange program in the USA.
How to apply for the International Exchange program 2022?
The online application form is available, and you must complete it and submit all the required documents. A confirmation email will be sent to you once the application has been successfully submitted.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post