International Joint Ph.D. Program 2019 in Italy (Human Rights, Society, and Multi-level Governance)
Applications are open now to apply for International Joint Ph.D. Program 2019 in Italy. This is three-years PhD Program and managed by Universities in Australia, Croatia, Cyprus, Italy.
This is a joint degree program:
- Dottorato di Ricerca in Italy.
- a Doktorat iz društvenih znanosti in Croatia,
- a Doctor of Philosophy degree (PhD) in Australia,
- and a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Cyprus.
Aim of International Joint Ph.D Program 2019:
The Ph.D. program aims at forming researchers. This program includes teaching, training in the fields of humans rights, social, economic, political and geographical.
- Applications are open for all.
- Master’s degree or Diploma certificate.
- Transcript of record.
- Curriculum in English in pdf.
- Research project in pdf.
No Reference letter required
- Interview date: 18 June 2019
- Result: 22 june 2019.
- Program Start from 1st Oct 2019.
- Deadline: 14 May 2019
Official Link: http://unipd-centrodirittiumani.it
Opportunities, you may apply for:
- South American Business Forum 2019 in Argentina
- SEALNet Youth Leadership Summit 2019
- Turkish Exchange Program 2019 by Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Reham Al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2019