All applicant are now invited to apply for The Intercultural Business Communication International Scholarship in Slovenia at EMUNI University. The university offers scholarships for students with excellent academic performance.
You May Apply in Paid Internships in SWP Germany 2021
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Location: Slovenia
- Funding: Partial, up to full coverage
- Deadline: Different deadlines
- Program Level: Master’s Degree
- Language: English (C1), French/Arabic/Italian (B1)
- Subject: Intercultural Business Communication
You May read this Book The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation:
In order to be considered for The Intercultural Business Communication International Scholarship Program, you have to apply for one or more EMUNI study programs. You have not applied to EMUNI study program and you still apply for the Intercultural Business Communication International Scholarship, you application will be discarded.
- The duration for first applications is from 30 March to 12 July. The accepted candidates will be enrolled until 19 July.
- The second applications begin from 20 July to 6 September and the selected candidates will be requested to enroll from 13 September.
- If the all the offered awards are not full, then a third application procedure will begin. The dates will begin from 14 September to 23 September and the accepted candidates will be requested to enroll from 30 September.
How to apply in International Scholarship in Slovenia:
To apply for the scholarship, you just have to fill the form below.
For more questions about the application procedure, you can contact email@example.com or +386 59 25 00 57.
Q. Where is International Scholarship offered?
This scholarship is offered at University EMUNI in Piran, Slovenia.
Q. How much does this process cost?
The application fee is 100,00 Euros. Once you get accepted, the enrollment fee is 60,000 Euros and the tuition fee is 4,800,00 Euros per year. The cost of living expenses is between 350,00 to 500,00 Euros per month. The cost of three meals per day is about 1500 Euros.
Last Updated: 13 August 2020